Think you've seen it all?
Divider Tournament Schedule

Waverly Lake, Wright County
Date: May 31

Cross / Pokegama Lake, Pine County
Date: June 14

Silvia / Twin Lake, Wright County
Date: June 28

Mississippi Rec Pool, North of Coon
Rapids Damn - Anoka County
Date: July 19

Knife Lake, Kanabec County
Date: August 9

Touranament of Champions:
Rice / Koronis, Stearn County
Launch on Rice - Date: August (TBD)

Tournament Results Button Sponsored by Gander Mountain


I'm Chris Hulback and this is my 15th season fishing bass tournaments in Minnesota.

Central MN Bass Club was established by myself to provide a competitive, affordable, and fun fishing circuit to fish without breaking your bank or your time.

We feature Sunday tournaments, starting at sunrise and ending at 12pm. We also feature 50 dollar entry fees, local touraments and 90% paybacks (the other 10% to an end of the year event.) By keeping tournament cost low we do not have to pay permit fees. The benefit to this is, we get to choose the lakes based on other circuits’ schedules – which gives us great fishing plus a great payout – a true win-win for Central MN Bass Members.

We will accept up to 20 teams committed to fishing or paying for the entire season. Providing we fill at least 15 spots for the year, we will not accept any partial entry fees.

Who will finish in the top 5 in points and fish the Tournament of Champions?

Rules and Regulations Download Registration Form